Evolve Spa is dedicated to making your massage a great experience, give your massage therapist accurate health information and share your expectations.
* At Evolve Spa, your massage therapist will probably use cream to decrease friction on your skin. If you have allergies, tell your massage therapist and make sure to provide that information in the intake form.
* Music might be played during your massage session. If you find music distracting, let your massage therapist know your preferences, we would be happy to play the music you provide on your ipod. The same goes for talking during your session.
* Report any discomfort you experience during the massage session, whether it’s physical or has something to do with the environment.
* Provide your Evolve Spa massage therapist feedback during the massage concerning pressure and speed of hand movement, for example.
* Discuss any apprehensions you have about massage therapy with your massage therapist. Remember, your massage therapist is a professional who is dedicated to the profession.
* Remember, too, the therapeutic benefits of massage are cumulative, so the more often you get a massage, the better you will feel and the more quickly your body will respond. Please look into our discounted massage packages that are available during weekdays. Please call 269-469-5483 to set up an appointment.